1. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will close on Monday, December 17th, 2018 at 7:00pm. Lots will close approximately every 20 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At 12:30pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
2. A preview will be held on Thursday, December 13th, 2018 from 4pm - 6pm at 1200 Corporate Blvd, Unit 11-I, Lancaster, PA 17601 or by appointment. Schedule your appointment by emailing email@example.com.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Wednesday, December 19th, 2018 from 2pm - 6pm at 1200 Corporate Blvd, Unit 11-I, Lancaster, PA 17601.
A paper or electronic copy of your invoice is required to pick your items up. If the buyer is planning to have their items picked up by a 3rd party (Agent), it is the buyer's responsibility to make sure that all pick-up times and details, as well as a copy of the invoice is transferred to the agent. H.K. Keller cannot release purchases without full payment and an invoice by either the buyer or buyer's agent. Loading dock are available.
4. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
6. NOTICE: H.K. Keller will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by the end of the pickup period unless other arrangements are made prior to the Wednesday, December 19th. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur a removal fee based on the size of the items.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. H.K. Keller reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Applicable taxes include PA sales tax of 6%. If you have a sales tax exemption for resale or another reason, H.K. Keller needs a copy of the certificate on file in order to remove sales tax. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your copy.
10. This auction has a 15% buyer's premium and 6% PA sales tax. This means that a final bid of $1,000 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $1,150 with sales tax of $69 for a total due of $1,219.
11. Winning bidders will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. Payment is due prior to or at the time of pick up. Payment accepted is MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Cash and Wire Transfer. Buyer's purchases may be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction. Wire transfer information will be supplied upon request by emailing email@example.com. Buyers are responsible for wire transfers fees. They are currently $13 within the continental US and $19 internationally. Approved, repeat buyers have the option to pay with check.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. If you need shipping services you can contact our local UPS Store or our local Postal Connections and they will be happy to help you.
UPS: Contact Kris or Dave, firstname.lastname@example.org, 590 Centerville Road Lancaster, PA 17601, 717-898-9303
Postal Connections: Contact Peter, PCA158@postalconnections.com, 1653 Lititz Pike Lancaster, PA 17601, 717-399-9076
14. Buyers are responsible for all moving, loading and transportation of their items. H.K. Keller will require a Certificate of Insurance at time of pick-up from buyer or buyer’s agents if they will be moving and loading items which will require rigging, dismantling, cutting, grinding or specialty lifting, including the use of any type of vehicle or material handling equipment (i.e. forklift, crane or similar). All Certificates of Insurance need to provide proof of general liability insurance at a minimum of $1 million per occurrence and list H.K. Keller as loss payee. A list of recommended riggers and shipping companies can be furnished upon request by emailing email@example.com. H.K. Keller provides no shipping services. H.K. Keller or Seller are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
15. There will be a $40 Returned Check Fee for any declined check received.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. H.K. Keller is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
17. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $100.00 fee per lot removal fee based on the size of the items, at the discretion of H.K. Keller. Buyer's purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction if the buyer or buyer’s agent does not come to the pick-up.
18. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
19. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example “$12.50 x 4” equals a total bid of $50.00).
20. If the loading or removal of an item results in damage to the sale location and/or the collection of trash and debris on or around the sale location by the buyer or buyer's agent, buyer shall be responsible for any related repair and clean up or the financial equivalent based upon a professional estimate.