1. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will close on Thursday, March 21st, 2019 at 7:00pm. Lots will close approximately every 20 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At 6:30pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
2. A preview will be held on Tuesday, March 19th, 2019 from 4pm - 6pm at 16 South Wolf Street, Manheim, PA 17545.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Monday, March 25th, 2019 from 1pm to 6pm and Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 from 1pm to 6pm at 16 South Wolf Street, Manheim, PA 17545. Please call 717-879-0110 to schedule your appointment.
4. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
6. NOTICE: H.K. Keller will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by 6pm Tuesday, March 26th, 2019. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. H.K. Keller reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion. H.K. Keller also reserves the right to reject the transfer of any firearm to the purchaser.
9. All firearm sales are subject to all federal and state firearm regulations.
10. Firearms will not be sold to bidders that do not comply with all requirements.
11. Firearms will not be sold outside the U.S.A.
12. Ammunition buyers must be at least 18 years old and show proof of age at pickup.
13. Long gun buyers must be at least 18 years old.
14. Handgun buyers must be at least 21 years old.
15. All transfers will be conducted by Keller Auctioneers.
16. C&R licenses are not accepted.
17. Applicable taxes include PA sales tax of 6%.
18. Shipping of firearms is available to the FFL holder of your choice. Your FFL dealer may email a copy of their FFL license to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to complete the transfer. We'll be happy to work with you on your shipping needs. The buyer assumes all risk in the shipping the item. We cannot control what happens with the item after it leaves our possession and any damage is between the buyer and the shipper.
19. This auction has a 15% buyer's premium and 6% PA sales tax. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $115 with sales tax of $6.90 for a total due of $121.90.
20. A fee of $25.00 per gun will be charged in addition to the sales price, buyer’s premium and sales tax. A final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $115 with sales tax of $6.90 and transfer fee of $25 for a total due of $146.90
21. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. Your credit card will automatically be charged for amounts under $1,000. For invoices with a charge of $1,000 or more, you will receive an unpaid invoice with instructions on how to make payment. Our office may contact you regarding payment options. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Buyer's purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction if the bidder does not show up.
22. All firearms transfers subject to federal/state background check. All Pennsylvania firearms buyers must fill out the 4473 background check here at our office and pass the online background check unless stated in the description "no paperwork necessary".
23. A $25.00 per item “NICS Failure” fee applies if NICS background check is denied for any reason. By bidding on this auction, you are agreeing to these terms and authorize us to charge your credit card for the incurred fees if you fail to complete your transaction.
24. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction and authorize us to charge your credit card for the incurred fees if you fail to complete your transaction.
25. Ammunition will not be shipped and must be picked up at 16 S. Wolf St. Manheim, PA 17545.
26. No shipping or packing services are offered by H.K. Keller for non-firearm and non-ammunition items.
27. If you need shipping services you can contact our local UPS Store or our local Postal Connections and they will be happy to help you. UPS: Contact Kris or Dave, email@example.com, 590 Centerville Road Lancaster, PA 17601, 717-898-9303 Postal Connections: Contact Peter, PCA158@postalconnections.com, 1653 Lititz Pike Lancaster, PA 17601, 717-399-9076
28. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
29. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. H.K. Keller is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
30. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
31. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
32. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example “$12.50 x 4” equals a total bid of $50.00).