1. By bidding in this Auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms of this auction.
2. Only PA residents and businesses may purchase abandoned vehicles since titles are processed through PennDot.
3. All bidders signify they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
4. H.K. Keller reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
5. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
6. Vehicles must be paid for on auction day and removed within 5 business days after the auction.
7. The vehicle titles will be processed after the vehicle is paid for at the live auction. Brimmers located at 1921-B Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602, will handle the paperwork.
8. No one will be permitted to remove a vehicle until the auction is over. Vehicles must be removed from the property before any repairs are made.
9. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to preview and inspect the vehicles.
10. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
11. Title and all related paperwork will only be placed in the name of the registered bidder. There will be no exceptions.
12. A vehicle being sold with a POA or Power of Attorney can be transferred at Brimmer after 10am on Friday, July 26th.
13. A vehicle that has been abandoned by the previous owner and now sold at auction needs to be processed through PennDot and issued a new title. This process can take weeks to complete. Brimmer and Absolute Towing will handle the paperwork and send the required paperwork to PennDot. The vehicle will not be registered in your name until the process with PennDot has been completed. Please go to Brimmer after 10am on Friday, July 26th.
14. A vehicle sold with a Salvage Certificate will not have a title. These vehicles can be transferred after 10am on Friday, July 26th. If the purchaser wants to get a title for the vehicle, the vehicle must undergo an in depth inspection from an inspection station certified to inspect salvage vehicles.
15. In order to obtain title paperwork for a vehicle, you must complete paperwork at Brimmer at 1921-B Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602. Brimmer is open Monday - Friday from 9am-7pm and Saturday from 9am-2pm. The phone number for Brimmer is (717) 295-1799. No vehicle will be allowed to leave auction site until all paperwork is completed.
16. Sales tax is charged on the total purchase price, including Buyer’s Premium and will be paid at the time of title transfer.
17. You will receive a bill of sale when vehicles are paid for. Payment accepted is Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Checks are not accepted.
18. ONSITE BIDDERS: This auction has a 13% buyer's premium if paid by credit card and 10% if paid by cash. Example: a final bid of $2,000 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $2,260 if paid by credit cards and $2,200 if paid by cash.
19. INTERNET BIDDERS: This auction has a 15%. Example: a final bid of $2,000 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $2,300.
20. Vehicles must be removed within 5 business days, by Thursday, August 1st, 2019. Absolute Towing reserves the right to re-sell any vehicle after the 5-day period. Payments will not be refunded. Any vehicle left beyond 5 days will be charged storage of $35 per day.
21. H.K. Keller and Absolute Towing are not liable for accidents or injuries on the auction property.
22. H.K. Keller is licensed by the state of PA. License AY-2116. This is an auction operated in accordance with Pennsylvania Auction law.