1. All bidding is online. This auction will begin to close on Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 at 2:00 pm. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for two minutes after the latest bid. At 1:30pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
2. Previews can be held by appointment by calling 717-879-0110 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule a time for you to inspect the vehicle.
3. Pickup and transfer of title of will be scheduled with the winning bidder.
4. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come preview and inspect the car.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
6. NOTICE: H.K. Keller will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property.
7. By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. H.K. Keller reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Applicable taxes include PA sales tax of 6% to be paid at the time of title transfer.
10. This auction has a 10% buyer's premium. This means that a final bid of $1000 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $1100 with sales tax paid at the time of title transfer.
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. Remaining balance is due at the time title transfer. Cash, wire transfers and cashier's checks are accepted for the remaining balance. Cards accepted for registration include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Buyer's $300 deposit will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction. The remaining balance will paid by cash, wire transfers and cashier's check.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. If you need shipping services you can contact our local UPS Store or our local Postal Connections and they will be happy to help you. You may also use a shipper of your choosing.
UPS: Contact Kris or Dave, email@example.com, 590 Centerville Road Lancaster, PA 17601, 717-898-9303
Postal Connections: Contact Peter, PCA158@postalconnections.com, 1653 Lititz Pike Lancaster, PA 17601, 717-399-9076
14. There are no shipping or packing services offered by H.K. Keller.
15. Wire transfer information will be given if winning bidder prefers to pay via wire transfer.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. H.K. Keller is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies. Auction Flex and HiBid use a rating system for buyer's based on activity and is shared throughout the country with other auctioneers.
17. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.