1. Registration as a bidder in the auction confirms your agreement to the terms and conditions of sale for this auction.
2. Bidders acknowledge and accept all the terms of the Purchaser's Agreement.
3. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the property to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine it.
4. Property is offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted.
6. This is an auction operated in accordance with Pennsylvania Auction law.
7. H.K. Keller reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at its sole discretion.
8. Keller Auctioneers, LLC dba H.K. Keller is licensed by the state of PA. AY-2116.
9. H.K. Keller reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures including, but not limited to, electrical outage, storms, internet outage and computer failure.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any claim against H.K. Keller if any internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the max-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid(s) 24 hours before the auction closing.
11. A $500 non-refundable deposit payment will be billed to the winning bidder's registered credit card immediately at the end of the auction. The balance of the deposit ($4,000.00) will be paid by approved check, wired or certified funds within 2 hours of the end of auction. Balance of purchase price will be paid at settlement.
12. Winning bidder agrees to sign Purchaser's Agreement before the end of March 15th, 2018.
13. Settlement will be held on or before April 30, 2018.
14. The auction will begin to close at 3:00pm EST on Thursday, March 15, 2017. This auction uses a soft close, which prevents sniping. Bidding will remain open for 3 minutes after each bid, until there are no more bids.
15. This is a reserve auction. The seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
16. Property preview can be arranged by contacting Tim Keller at 717-879-0110.
17. This property will be sold to the highest bidder over $80,000.
18. All bidding is online at hkkeller.com.
19. This auction has a 5%. The 5%, will be added to the high bid to become the purchase price. For example, a high bid of $100,000 plus the 5% buyer's premium becomes the purchase price of $105,000.
20. Buyer pays all transfer taxes.